Monday, November 26, 2018

So blessed...

November 26, 2018 - Part of the reason that I am blogging is just an opportunity to write down how the Lord is so richly blessing me. I know that He always has but over the past year - He has brought to my attention all the rich blessings that He is showering down on me - and I really feel so inspired to give back to Him. I want to spend my time for Him and I hope that my family members see this as well as others. What are some of my blessings? My loving husband, my two dear children that love Jesus (sure they don't do everything that I ask them for these days - we have differences of opinion) but they are both continuing their spiritual walk with Him and for this, I am so so honored and thankful. I pray earnestly for each of them every day. Also, I am blessed to continue to have some wonderful homeschool families as friends. These dear Christian friends do encourage me and help me want to stand tall and sure for the Lord. In these times where the Devil is throwing his fiery darts at all of us - this is so meaningful. I have a wonderful SDA Church family too. We have a new pastor, Pastor Paris, who I believe will really help our congregation grow. My mother's health is stable and her faith and resolve is sure. I am enjoying so much singing with the community chorus and meeting new music friends. The doctor's offices are rented and God is blessing our finances overall. We have so much to be thankful for! Dear Lord, help me to ever be grateful and humble and serve you as you have so willingly served me!

No comments: